marți, 29 aprilie 2008

Miley Cyrus is sorry for being a bad girl



Miley Cyrus has made a statement for People.com in which she apollogises for a series of provocative photos that circulated on the Internet , and for the Vanity Fair photo shoot in which she appears to be nude.

Myley said : "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed."

She added: "The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone."

Niciun comentariu: