miercuri, 30 aprilie 2008

Happy birthday Kirsten Dunst ( born on 30 april)


Today, 30 april we should say Happy Birthday to Kirsten Dunst (1982) and Willie Nelson.

Kirsten Caroline Dunst was born on April 30, 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, USA to Klaus Dunst, a German medical-services exec. who's now stationed in New Jersey while the rest of his family lives on the West Coast. Klaus separated from Kirsten's mother Inez Dunst, a former art-gallery owner. She also has a brother named Christian, who was born in 1986. Kirsten started out in showbiz at the age of three, where she began filming television commercials (a grand total of more than 70).

Kirsten Dunst became famous after playing the role of Mary Jane Watson in the movie Spiderman.

Personal Quotes

"I'd like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt."

Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.

Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?

Source : imdb.com

Niciun comentariu: