sâmbătă, 7 iunie 2008

Lindsay Lohan - sex in the bathroom with Bobby Brown’s son











Langdon recently revealed that he had sex with Lindsay Lohan two years ago in the bathroom at a party they were attending. The two dated briefly afterwards, according to Langdon, but it didn’t work out and he wishes he could get in touch with Lindsay Lohan again to see if the inebriated sparks are still there:

BOBBY BROWN’s singer son LANDON secretly dated LINDSAY LOHAN after she seduced him in a nightclub bathroom.

Landon, whose former stepmother was Whitney Houston, claims the toilet sex took place two years ago at a private party in West Hollywood, when he was 21 and actress/singer Lohan was 20.

The star of MTV reality show Rock the Cradle reveals, “Me and Lindsay got really, really close. She followed me to the bathroom during a private party, and, well, we basically got together.

“I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she waked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in.”

He reveals the pair dated briefly before splitting - and he is keen for a reunion: “It didn’t end badly, but it did end weird. I’m actually trying to get back in touch with her - really soon.”


Source : celebitchy

Niciun comentariu: