duminică, 31 octombrie 2010

Rihana in Marie Claire Magazine

Rihanna in Marie Claire

After more than one year since the incident with Chris Brown Rihanna opens up about it, in an emotional interview for Marie Claire :

Rihanna in Marie Claire

"You just lose touch of everything that you love and everything that you would normally do; how you would dress or how you would say something. It just feels like it’s not coming from you. It’s just this one empty vase. I felt like an empty vessel.”


Rihanna in Marie Claire


When asked if she believes in “destiny,” the Barbados-born beauty responded: “Definitely. And I never did before,” Rihanna told the mag. “The most important thing is to be happy and true to yourself. I don’t want to look back at this 30 years from now and say, ‘I did it all to make them happy and I didn’t enjoy.’ I want to be able to say people loved me because of who I am.”


Rihanna in Marie Claire

Niciun comentariu: