sâmbătă, 14 martie 2009

Hot video : Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho

Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho

The new Pussycat Dolls video, Jai Ho(You Are My Destiny) was directed by Thomas Kloss. It was filmed at a Vienna trainyard, and it highlights a crowded market scene with all the members of The Pussycat Dolls sporting Bollywood-themed costumes and alluding "Slumdog Millionaire" dance sequence. Nicole Scherzinger told the press:

"It's an honor to be able to collaborate with A.R. Rahman and be a part of the 'Slumdog Millionaire' project in any way,". "The movie, the story and the music were a gift and very spiritually uplifting for me. ... I can only hope and pray 'Slumdog Millionaire,' and my version of 'Jai Ho' ('You Are My Destiny') touches and connects people all around the world."



Hot video : Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho (High quality)

Niciun comentariu: